when is it now

mardi 25 février 2014

today I think

today I think it is so because since yesterday there is nothing new , so I think it is like that, there are no other ads , everything is full, n ' there is no space for where I am, I do not understand but it does not matter because in a moment like that everything is possible, there is no error, everything is left to do longer exist, it was not like this before but now I know where I come from , it's been that I live, there is not a second before I can not see what , tons of seconds are all acceptable positions , because in life there is inside and outside, when all goes well , there is life to all things beautiful, but in another area there are silly temptations, then what to do, continue as if nothing was serious or do whatever it takes to not go in the wrong direction , but as humans are unable to decide what he will do tomorrow , I think it is more reasonable to say that today is already enough to make a stretch of road , it starts well , I got up too early , I do not think it is possible to know why we get up in the night what is the project I do not see what I could do more than what I think in the day, and more when I wake up at night I do not feel well, I have not slept enough and I 'm a little tired , so I'm going to slowly forget the time , and hoping that everything is well organized and I can do it in a few hours, because when one is aware we have things to do, projects to be undertaken, that's what is good to do what you want to do, but be careful not to exceed the limit, whence it comes, it is partly ourselves that organize our lives , it there are choices to be made, we accept obligations to the common good, and finally there is a greater chance for today , the stock is exhausted , I'll wait for tomorrow to see what I can do today I wait it out and there is great because even if nothing is done , it goes anyway

Aucun commentaire: