when is it now

jeudi 20 février 2014

what does the gentleman sitting in front

what does the gentleman sitting in front of me , I do not understand what he says, I get up, I go, I do not know what to do, go right, or else tell me that I 'm not party stay , this is a good idea should I remember but this time as a Swedish stops before me, I am no longer there, but why is it that I am always at hand, I would like to be the center, but I do not know why I love ham with mayonnaise , because what counts in life is not in the basement, it makes me think I should do something importantly, where did I put my gun , it's been that I want to kill the boredom , but I can not find it , it is never there , why am I subject to the rule of doing things why not go directly to that command, but I hardly know whether it is important, do not it would like better to be completely in the circle, but it can not last, because in a moment it is time , then quickly I hurry , it starts soon , a story that does not start , it takes two hours during which I have to be active , for how else to go in the web , I know I am capable of do what I love, so why not try it, it's true that I 'm still far above the action, it suits me , I'd rather be what I am than I do not know who with tastes that do not like me because I 'm always a little more than before , so I always do a little more than before, flowers in the room , pairs of eyes on the street , what do they look, I know what happens is a day like any other, I must be sure of me, otherwise how to say what happens to the wall because I take what it takes to become a little what it's called , I think I remember , but not that escapes me, I must find him , it's a mental health issue , see , yesterday I was at the museum, I walked for two hours admiring the paintings of the Impressionists , and then I left , it was raining , I had no umbrella, I walked along the walls until I'm sure I can face my destiny , it was a unique moment that I want to before now , because in life there are moments that do not change , before, after , it is always the same, but just what is it that I find beautiful , this period of life is amazing , nothing moves but how long it will last , I do not see why it could be worse

Aucun commentaire: