when is it now

mercredi 26 février 2014

in a way it is

in a way it is but when I see all the other because in life it starts , it continues, it closes , it takes , it changes , it's still all the time , without pause , without saying that it is well, it's over , then everything is changed , everything is shaking , everything is all in the same time to make noise , but right now, still green because each without complaint to make , just a little and to groom a fresh source , it is always how we went for a long run , it can still do it, it's an easy opinion , when one is able to build on a certainty, there enough to have fun, the moments are given , everything is placed for loading is achieved happiness , always black , because in this incredible set , there is a smell of rotting body deteriorates , c ' is a closed circuit, there is no output , everything is blocked, but I can dream , it's a chance to leave without moving, it is an economy , no luggage , just me and the world , it makes me happy , I do not think I could go faster because each day there is a good time right now to do something that does not match anything, a course for mine, just in my case, c is quite complicated , everything is possible for those who are prisoners of their body is a measure of justice when we realized that he had to circle the earth to know that she was round to each time he had to go through a place called yesterday, the safest to be sure to have the right place means , that's what I know , this is the hardest way, one that does not holiday , which continues all the time does not pass earlier in woolen socks , sad Venice, there has sinking ships , but around noon we go straight into another part , this time I put myself in position to lose no time, I am sure to win , it's like that one day I am stronger , it starts to do well, I'm still able to take this time and to that it is I who speak

Aucun commentaire: