when is it now

mardi 25 février 2014

one day we know that the earth

one day we know that the earth is round and that I am not hungry , it 's good to eat to live , I pity those who do not stop eating because they do not know where to stop , this is what I saw in a long time , because it's huge that life can give all these opinions that we should not follow , because now it is white but after that it is gray and person can not do anything because everything is true, there is no error, the cheese , the mother will give birth , when to sell a bed , stories for children , a princess who loves a toad , people laugh when they are taught that you can not burn leaves in the garden , you know, you 're in the countryside, when you 're settled here , there was no one but the time passes, he built a neighborhood, everything is possible, but with respect , everything here is now closed because the choice is unique, you want to stay here, then follow the modern , you know the way of life that does not resemble our parents, because in time there are people who think they invent machines for us to go faster, they come together to lay eggs technology , it is in this moment I feel the power of laughter because for millions of years everything is the same , the human dream that it is not , sometimes it's an artist , but more often it's a prisoner , because that does not say like everyone world go to jail , at least we respect the established order , but that is not my department , because I 'm not an artist , I'm a zébulon a zébulon is a dirty being who walks in asking why it has a cock between her legs, then it nothing happens because the zébulon not doing anything that could displease him , and what he dislikes the most is to be the one by whom the offense cometh the zébulon comes not see what was happening, he sits until it passes, that's what I am , I do not, as I am, that's all, it's very simple , I am in 2014 , it is therefore time that France is , but I 'm European , it means that we have not even the same languages ​​, we think the same thing is curious that of France to Ukraine people dream of happiness to live together without Russian in the legs , as though I am one of those who love more time to love, I know I have also lies for me to see that everything is well

Aucun commentaire: