when is it now

mercredi 27 juin 2012

I think it can be easily, it's a simple question, when I am I'm saying, is it, I am, then I go into just now, things are going well, and to complete the picture I take of the distance, I calculate the trajectory, I know as a result, plans, places, I recognize the desire, it goes, but I think I can continue to be what I am, this is not a problem, it's been years that I try, it does not bother me, so what if I do not make progress, the main thing is to get in position in case it starts, not waste of time, time is the enemy, and it is also a reason for hope, soon, later it will be hot, but now it is the cold of the grave, it does not work, I 'expect it to come, but the timing is not good, it will be necessary to continue to find the door that is opened to see what the other side, for I must go find the time unnecessary in vain I can be aware of the truth that misses, this is the way that I can easily go to a really decent, it is a test

Aucun commentaire: