when is it now

mercredi 27 juin 2012

Yesterday I was what I wanted, but now I do what I do, a desire pushes another, the hours pass, I was, I'm in first I'm ready to live tomorrow and still tomorrow, and how much longer I'm in a course, I still need many days to get where I am, I turn, I must find the exit, there is no sense, in a while I get used, I will acknowledge every turn, every moment, I'll know what to do at every moment, but for now I'm floating between two feelings, it is necessary that, I must be, I know, I feel that I think, it comes, it, I'm going far, near, now the pressure is constant, I do not go deep, I remain at the level of understanding, not the time to break everything, I remain faithful to my commitments, it counts in life, but the question I ask myself is whether I will have several lives, or more times in a life of tasteless passages, the fury of the moment lost,

Aucun commentaire: