when is it now

mardi 26 juin 2012

when I think I'm long gone, this is one more step into the unknown, I am going away, I walk alone, and then I know the streets, passages, I know how to put one foot before the other, it does not bother me to come across people as long as I do not talk to them, I prefer to imagine what they are, anyway we do not know ourselves, we do not know what is deep, it seems to know what it is, but one day everything falls apart, we see the truth before us is a simple discovery, we wanted to do something and you realize that it makes no difference, but before it 'was different from what is still there, so I know what that means is a current shift, something is happening now, a story of the day and night, into unconsciousness permanently assumed, because life is accessible during the time of life, before it's too soon after it's too late, we must aim to land exactly where it is, space and time, here and now is humans, is not there tomorrow, yesterday is gone, live what we live and hope it comes

Aucun commentaire: