when is it now

jeudi 28 juin 2012

now is when it happens, before we used to stay ready for a little envy, all went well, each day spent making sure we were going next door, a friendly space, but that's nothing goes, everything becomes unbearable, I believed that i would go far, I realize now that I regret my choice to rush head down by kicking in a vacuum, it's too late, I can not change anything, the damage is done, too bad, it's like this, should we regret his choice, it is mine, what I decide, then I pass by, my life unfolds as I live, every hour account, a day like any other, my desire is stable, I go among the other body does not try to make contact, I look at the forms, rounded, straight, flabby, stretched, weird, I analyze in my brain that I am far from the flesh, I like walking, cross, to feel, what would make someone in my arms, I'm alone and I go without anxiety, life is beautiful, love is large,

Aucun commentaire: