when is it now

mercredi 27 juin 2012

I understand, all right, and what happens after, before it is an idea, but I can take a while, it makes me feel good, you know, it's like a simple, no complications, I know what I do, I analyze, my brain works, my body stands up, he goes there, then I stop, I am, would I want something, I wait until it passes , projects exist, how can you be sure that it works, we must choose, there are so many errors, we think we can get involved and then give up, it does not work, then you are careful, do not panic , experience warns us to choose well, you get old, we know things, we avoid starting too fast, but not wait too long, we must catch when it happens, looking around to see many problems, it is evening, we stop, we tried, it was fine, now everything is fine, we're together, I breathe calmly, time passes, the joy bounced into the fields of my being alive, i am 'moving towards a green valley, the sweetness of the moment,

Aucun commentaire: