when is it now

mercredi 20 juin 2012

in a moment I am completely, otherwise I'm going to half, a simple story that begins in the morning and the evening ends, then I go away, but I have to stop quickly, something bothers me, but I look I see nothing I wait until it passes, will I know the suffering, or is it a wind that tickles my legs, the mystery of life is there, the body that great unknown, we think we know the life, we can barely say hello, to whom, why, how, a little too much, yes, perhaps, nothing is done, time passes, it's too late, it's over, it was tried, but we could not understand what to do, it's now or never, the decision is made, I go forward, I am sure of my choice, I must be, this is crazy but we only live once, so I know I need to love, without it I am dead, love leads me, I promise the future, everything will be fine, it is a truth, so good, so why it would not work, but at the same time I know that nothing continues, everything starts and stops, we go, we break, we let it fall, it up a good shot and it takes a bad hit 

Aucun commentaire: