when is it now

mardi 19 juin 2012

when fatigue is there nothing like a little lift that descends immediately to the right door, you are never satisfied, always I'm beside her, it takes me in the way of loving I do not realize what I can do about every day I feel a lack, but what exactly, I do not know, but he tells stories in the passage of time there is anything that takes, unique moments that are repeated all the time, wanted to do nothing, wait for something to happen, but I can wait long, narrow passages, lengths of tenderness, one evening a morning, life is nice, I said thank you, all right, I pass by, then I have courage, lose my bad habits, have others, be lightweight, breathe calmly, get lucky, forward without stopping, take the road, meet cities, crossing different people, women, men, dogs, cats, impulses, shortages, cold bodies, love awaits me, to Here and there I passed by the happiness

Aucun commentaire: