when is it now

vendredi 29 juin 2012

is it that one day I see before me, a new light, a ray of great purity, but life leads and I only have false impressions, everything is obvious, that's the problem, believes control his life when somewhere, something happens, then I do not care all is well, although after 40 years it is no longer as before, because before age 40 it was easy, life happened as if by magic, the day accumulated quietly, and then suddenly it's blocked, you must do something, but what to do, hear what is new, the perspective changes, so I have to move or die I have no choice, time passes at full speed, I can not follow him, I must be careful, anything can happen, whereas before nothing happened, I know now, I had a sweet life, I do not regret it, I'm glad I lived, now it's harder but also more interesting, how far will I go, and then I am sure now that I expected, this divine love that we are promised at the end of life, love begins

Aucun commentaire: