when is it now

jeudi 28 juin 2012

there is silence, all is calm, soon is an illusion, I'm in a particular moment, I breathe, my heart beats , minute that I love, extreme moment, I quickly arrives on time , I still have years to live is what I think is in my mind that I feel best, the thoughts of others are obscure, I try to understand, but the older I get the more I 'realize that the attempt to pierce the mystery of life is doomed to failure, it is the major problem of human life ends up a hole, nothing to do else, there is no other way, then every moment is incredible, it leads somewhere, it's great, I'm sure to go, to go in life is the only program that stand up by itself, I'm going to fully time, realities flawless, no errors, everything is fair, life is objective in its intended purpose cons it is subjective in the choices we make everyday, everything is false, we must restore the balance twirling around an axis, desire - passion, and then boredom below that pushes to do stupid things, as soon as we deal, we do not think about anything

Aucun commentaire: