when is it now

vendredi 29 juin 2012

odd place for a meeting, I have believed it was possible to see immediately what would happen, but life is full of surprises, I was asleep in my living room when suddenly the doorbell rings, I got up and I opened the door, there was nobody on the other side, I closed the door and I sat down in my chair, what about this little adventure, I dreamed that I wanted so much she decides to come see me, in my sleep I felt like she was ringing the doorbell, it's obviously a dream, how would she have wanted come see me, for what reason, I 'm an invisible man, I do not cause any emotion, it's probably because I did express no feeling, I do not speak of carnal impulses that all people possess, I mean, what are the most personal emotions depths of being, projects that are beyond us, why I had envy of her to come with me, that I did not know is that it would last 18 years,

Aucun commentaire: