when is it now

mardi 19 juin 2012

time passes slowly like a wind that drives to the summit of the mountains and down the other side, whistling, each day begins with a smile, at night, begging to get my shoes to my feet, But how can be well all time, it should be a magic powder to counteract the low moments, but why the magic, just take a deep breath, I am, I exist, I live, I will, I come, I hear, I walk, I anguish slightly, I understand what I'm told, I say yes, I say no, I see what is before me, but not what is behind me, never mind, the human being is capable of many things and even if it became slower than a computer, it can wipe away a tear of emotion before the nudity that is offered to him as a gift we will not sell on the internetthe passage is strong, we can get on it if we have the desire, but then must go down, it's always how it happens, once forward, once backward, can not stand still waiting for it to come, we must move to say that here we are

Aucun commentaire: