when is it now

mardi 19 juin 2012

in the life   in the life   in the life   in the life   in the life   in the life   in the life   in the life   in the street, in love, in the output, in the door, in the courtyard, in the lala, in the sea, the green expanse of grass that makes me want to bounce to incredible cloud, but I must stay on earth to walk on the grass, my life is my life, personal, real, concrete , fair, relatable, verifiable, certain, distant, fashionable, my life is there, just around the corner, between my brain and my feet, everything is important, my feet can walk, my head gives me the joy of thinking, words, ideas, avenues, passages, moments, life goes by, what else there, behind me there is time growing, before me there is nothing, everything is to build, days which serve to make an appointment with an unknown doctor, I like to see what happens, then I think about it, it takes me time, a day passed, another one who comes at night between two, I dream in my sleep I act in the day, and if it was the opposite, dream in full light and act in the night

Aucun commentaire: