when is it now

mardi 19 juin 2012

I wonder why I am what I am, I did not ask and I still got to get up in the morning, so I can understand why it's dark, it does not depend on the sun but on the earth rotating, for a long time we believed the earth was flat, it was a happy time when we had no problem because that is flat is safe, it can limit the scope of questions, from the moment we knew that we very revolved on ourselves each for billions of years, does not sleep as well, it turns in the head can never come out, I turn in my bed, I forget who I am, I'm looking for shooting star, but she's gone to bed, I need a good reason, so I went to see what happens, which is blocking, I turn the problem in all directions and finally I wake in the morning, 'i slept without really meaning to, just because I told myself that I had to find a reason, looking for I am suddenly disconnected of practical considerations, and I am engulfed in the terrible possibility of going into the unconscious, then I thought, if I arrive at night from the dreams, why not try the day but do not sleep

Aucun commentaire: