when is it now

mardi 19 juin 2012

This is a coherent set hited by waves 10 meters high, it resists but for how long, I wonder if one day I'm not going to fall victim of a heart attack, what is more beautiful than to die fairly young in the street in good weather, rather than being very old, stuck in a hospital bed, but can we choose when to go, life is mysterious, it does give nothing but never refuse to take Over time, this is a test before the plunge, why are we obliged to go through it, what is the program, I seek the key that opens the first door, I will see what happens after, if I could at least arrive at the first level and remain there until the end, but I may have to content myself with the zero level throughout my life, is it serious, it was life that was, I'm not complaining, I 'advance with certainty to get somewhere, where exactly, I do not care, all that matters to me is to be born in order to participate, modernity can go online to satisfy his need to pass a message

Aucun commentaire: