when is it now

mercredi 20 juin 2012


what is the madness of the moment, it's white, it's black, you can, you should turn left, what awaits me, I know where to find happiness, it is there, I hold, I know, I had him, I lose, he fled, I continue to look, it takes time, but how to be otherwise, I do not know any other way to continue to be what I am, because nothing in life remains as before, we must move forward, the shadow grows, that I was no longer exists, then I must find something else that fit me now, no use to me to regret the past, it no longer exists, this one shines as if it is new, yet I know that everything is for the old man, the feelings I have I have not found anywhere they come before, this time passing for millennia, humans, generations after generations sing the same song, I live for one day, tomorrow I will die, so if I could just like, find someone who understand, someone I love, someone who loves me and then spend days together

Aucun commentaire: