when is it now

mercredi 27 juin 2012


what we should do, is  begin from the begining, but how do we know where is the end, we are gone in a different way, all is here, we can’t choose, it’s an emergency, we run in all directions, we must find a door, but we have to wait, it’s not ready yet, then we get annoyed, the days are empty, nothing to do, no plan that hold, it’s the empty
a little bit, it’s the way, life is slow, we must have space, new ideas, nothing else, the lack, the luck to meet the need to stay with her, it’s the reality, I don’t dream, I am with her, it means we love each other, some years behind us, an experience of love, some patience, and then now, everything is shining, joy of living, the moment is prized, the laugh is under the rest, we must go towards our life, I never forget, many years of understanding, I was before in the emptiness when I met her, she came to me and she told me, is it for the full, I couldn’t believe this, I was in the dark and she brings me the lignt

Aucun commentaire: