when is it now

vendredi 4 février 2011

away from my eyelids my eyes records everything that is opposite to what is behind it is the ears that capture the sounds and trying to understand is the difficulty, an image without sound or sound no picture, the human tries to move beyond the contradictions and interprets what he can not analyze with certainty, many thoughts are occupied with the work performed, the brain is capable of doing well what asked but aging is added to the preparation of butter too, this causes an increase in weight, then it clogs the canals, the next, the pace is fast, a plane crash and now a cargo of souls jostle on the stairs of heaven, a war is the big crowd, otherwise it's quiet, that's asking a difficult question, as I age my arteries I am trying to grow cars, that I am soon able to recognize what is good for me because many times I make bad choices, then it passes, it is built with an ax in plastic, not bad, and it continues as before, nothing is mandatory, we choose what we want without being sure it will enlarge a passage or cut corners

Aucun commentaire: