when is it now

lundi 28 février 2011

I hope that's really it, but until I say that time is past, where has it gone, I do not know, lost hours in making and unmaking , a simple story that is complicated  if I pay too much attention to be anything other than what I should've been, that's why I'm currently unable to do more, I wish we immediately come up with a fast fun and short-lived, slow discovery can cross their legs from time to time in hopes of finding the right tempo for my body to be in harmony with my environment, once I have achieved a balance a deep breath, super I feel good, as long as it takes a little effort I stay together, the worst that can happen is the dispersion when my cravings go in all directions, luckily I quickly passes to Monday noon, the morning is behind me, hopefully I can now design a concrete time in the weeks go by, my schedule is adjusted to the nearest second, a bit of that, and presto we change pace quickly in the slope, slowly after three glasses of whiskey, but I would say finally I'm silent, low pressure

Aucun commentaire: