when is it now

mardi 1 février 2011

an important step towards the right and then lunch at noon, if you want you can go I'll leave a little bit because I have to settle for a fun easy to digest, I am not 20 years and experience allows me to move faster on the slides and towards the end I hold my breath to avoid taking me for Tarzan, a lonely night I understand that the essence was there, but with a new certainty I knew accept the possibility of an error, this being incompatible with a clear vision, but I do what I can, in all the possibilities there exists a reasonable understanding of the way by someone like me, when it rises too I pick up, I am programmed to be in an everyday situation, if I go out the framework for a stable life I do not know what will happen at the same time for me to maintain the balance I need go to the uncertainty, too much control remains in place, while life requires moving forward, tomorrow is not the same place today, if I stay in today, there is a gap, as time passes the more the gap is the abyss, and the day comes when one falls into the hole, we do not expect it but life is relentless, it gives the opportunity to live

Aucun commentaire: