when is it now

jeudi 3 février 2011

I would not like to fall too far from the ideal of life that I'm tempted to take years to start every day, always ready to happiness, but the vision turns red, be careful, tomorrow it happens something, but today we do not know which way to go, everything is disappointing, we are able to think otherwise is expected to see a show that could entertain me, but I know that a movement must contend with its opposite, that is why I prefer to stand still and watch without touching, over time I realized that my greatest pleasure was to see that act, the action must be put forward, claiming that goes beyond desire, while the wait is short, we try to lose and there is trouble, so I prefer not to move, I find all we can hope to provided they do not take to a champion, everyday life is nice, do not bother to force an hour, two hours, a smile, a dark thought, time, change of light, joy, quiet passage, noon, followed by release a bit of perfume history to hide what we want to overshadow a life that goes by, nothing to say, that's it, yippee,

Aucun commentaire: