when is it now

jeudi 3 février 2011

if I could see what is in the clouds I'd be safe from rain, but as I am obliged to remain there, ha, ha, ha, so to say I'm fine, everything is top of the scale, yet this makes me smile, what, another day, and then after it all, it is possible that I must contradict myself once but overall I laugh to see me swollen, is it I may be one day flat, enough to pass into a coffin, it's just the beginning, then we lose the flesh too, I do not worry, everything is like life, it rings once whether it is there, but she did not wait, I do not count it, there is no mystery to us, nothing but body that bored, then obviously you get to meet by chance, it was not expected, because if it is provided is when we love each other, it can happen, and we are completely overwhelmed by the fact that it takes as long as expected, a program that is going well until the full course of prediction, a test that lasts, it is not worth wanting what we want, it comes from above, a rain of happiness that goes directly into whole body

Aucun commentaire: