when is it now

mercredi 23 février 2011

There are moments in life with exact meaning, nothing is that much, I spend a concrete vision, it is visible, the old sense of joy, for a short time is believed to be possible to hear but it happens very quickly, I find myself looking forward but I do not know what, I still have memories of something that exists, it is not bad because the man has virtually nothing in eternity, he saw quickly without asking why, what matters is how, how I shop, how do I go to the pool, I know how to count to ten, but why go on living, oh there, hope you can move forward without a boost to somewhere, a story that is beyond explanation, we tend to analyze the causes trouble when life offers an extraordinary source of nothings strongly associated with what, but where can we be, if I'm there, I think I'm still a little, not much, it's a start, I exist in the right place to start, then I wonder if I chose something or if everything happens anyway, a vision that I try to fight because it is true that  who tries may have a validated test while someone who does nothing can only hope a nullity

Aucun commentaire: