when is it now

mercredi 23 février 2011

one day I'll see what happens elsewhere because I think that in traveling i can discover something hidden in the depths of being, may we are the same everywhere but people are organized differently depending on where they were born, fot instance, in the moon we know noone because the atmosphere does not exist on this planet, on Marsthey eat chocolate and on Earth then there are humans , this condition is full of empty , it's said that the brain is not used entirely, this gap is perhaps the place left to the people according to their birth, it draws all sorts of visions, in Europe we think money, power house, in other parts of the world I imagine there may be other ways of thinking, one day I'll see if I can see with other eyes, feeling with another nose, be a bit more than I am now, this is a project that will come in its time, for the moment I'm concentrating on me looking for a good life, it is a daily effort to begin to discover what I am, it's been years since I thought, well, why I'm here, am I really what I think of me, I need time for me to decide, but I know I'll get somewhere in some time, this is the hope alive

Aucun commentaire: