when is it now

samedi 26 février 2011

so to say I am still able to be what I could wish, but now everything does not come together, it appears that the current direction is not a good carrier, when I think of what I was I said it takes consistency to face the emptiness of time that passes, nothing can stop the time, that's how for long I think I am, but it's been a minute that I am in agreement with my desires, all that can be lost time, but it needed to be well, life is so complex that we must put everything in place to have no energy loss, this is a job that takes a long time because there are many places that we only discover  with age, when you're young you believe that nothing is easy, you need to accumulate the years to realize that the hardest is to be soft, do not want, do as little as possible, do not expect anything real, everything is wrong and everything happens when it happens, then welcome to the time that passes, it goes for everyone, but only one that takes a dose of wind that comes from afar can sit in the grass and watch the sun falls being sure that the earth is round

Aucun commentaire: