when is it now

jeudi 3 février 2011

temptation rises and falls but not so far from, the circles in the water, not measured next to the big dog poop in the other part hope is happy when you mix the two, it was the impression of power, but it falls, the temptation is lost, the next expected in disgust, but what else, I am only single copy of what I am, I turn around, unable to leave itself to take a turn slightly, it drags all his ideas all the time except when sleeping, it's forgotten childhood fears, the lies of the adults, the time has passed, we no longer believe in Father Christmas but we would like a big gift to be able to suggest someone, not anyone, someone you know, supposed to know who is hiding not to say that I am, simply, but I am forced to do things that give me the impression that I am free when everything is blocked since I know that bodies are perishable, I was innocent, I am now in my head are recorded sounds of water, images of coffin, the smiles, a faith chipped, time again, but where to go, here it is

Aucun commentaire: