when is it now

lundi 28 février 2011

forward, what else, there's always something that prevents them from leaving, but it does not bother me, I finally got used to sit there comfortably with my habits and frustration if we free ourselves we risk losing everything, then what to choose, what is good is that we do not choose when it happens it is the first surprise because even if we insisted from skyrocketing, we do not expect it tomorrow, because every day alike and it configures each time so he could meet me, I'm looking especially not in a vacuum, the full is my first concern, every moment is taken, I do not leave anything to chance, but what I do not want, so it may be something present without necessarily being aware, it's part of the balance, a step forward, two steps back for not advancing, years into immobility, an effort daily to well be in a situation, I try to look like what I should be, an image that I care because it is often hurt by disproportionate reactions, attempted illegal occupation to take power by force, do not panic , remain calm, I control the situation, nothing changes, let's go

Aucun commentaire: