when is it now

vendredi 4 février 2011

in an uncaring world it is not difficult to stay in his corner long ago we had fewer opportunities to meet, but the evolution has to paint the room white, because it is normal to go elsewhere when no longer wants to continue to be different, it's a hard struggle, we try something we do not know, then why worry, just turn right and then left, with a little luck we go where it should have gone, but not panic, joy is here, let's take an example, I am today, I still have some time to live, what will I do tomorrow, I do not know yet So everything is planned so that the joy runs through the middle of our expectations, a simple joy that can smile when things go well, and then advance by cons pace is personal, we each have a tempo that can not be speed up or slow down, but it does not matter, what matters is to believe we're on the road, the rest is, success, success away from the truth I am seeking a passionate, c 'is my engine to be moving, the greatest danger to humans is to stay motionless when it is stagnant as a pond he rots, while the ocean multibillion-thoughts into movements

Aucun commentaire: