when is it now

mardi 23 mars 2010

another location would be better but we have no time to organize the reception because it lacks the essential to accomplish the project, to put candy in your mouth so that eventually all go well, the weather is expected, it just as it can and often do not come, but we continue to believe, anyway there's nothing else to do, what to do other than wait it out, like he is already the 'Time to go eat, already now, and I have done nothing for hours, should I say something wrong, am I right end, ie j' I was right at the beginning of years ago, but time has passed and I did not realize that it made me do anything, the movement had stopped one day, which I can not say, but Since I am in a static, eventually it will do me good to feel free again in the open for so many years sleeping in public money, we want to work, it gives us the money in the world they find it good, because in the world when you working, you have no money to buy candy, he is gone are the days of childhood when a small room enough to buy happiness

Aucun commentaire: