when is it now

dimanche 28 mars 2010

He was a happy day that will be tomorrow because as stated before me, do not rely on its next except to say he is fine now on it can boast of a good time before contradict themselves because time is more in that direction than the other, but I do not mind leaving early, I'm not as passionate as that, then one day I'm said he had to act, but how to start and I was also afraid to finish, so I did not do anything, just see the time is spoiled by the west, and then I expected it to be four hours, it's teatime now even if the idea of tasting m'insupporte at the highest point but even so loud as that, we can not see my gesture, but one day I'll understand why I'm like that, but not like that, just like that, then I'm tired, rest, a good night's sleep, and tomorrow I leave it all in place, that's my hobby, everything else m ' bores, the body, salad, envy, honey, ugly places, beautiful houses, life is boring, always the same thing that washes to thirty degrees,

Aucun commentaire: