when is it now

mardi 30 mars 2010

he must not say anything, that's why I am silent, but the journey took longer than expected, I had to wait an entire night trying to see my bag which was under their skirts a woman, no longer I decided to pick up my bag, but this time the boat capsized and I survived that, in light of a candle floating beside me, I I found it odd and more time passed, more wondering how I could keep a candle lit all night with his foot in the water and I saw the day and help without seeing pass the time, a kind Walk in the light of a candle when I got home, I am eager to buy candles to light my room, but I never solved this mystery that I had vainly tried to pierce the conditions were extreme, it is true that in my living room I am looking for nothing, I am waiting for it to pass, and when I passed it on again another, nothing mysterious in the everyday, it is like we are and life is so far

Aucun commentaire: