when is it now

mercredi 24 mars 2010

this is great news that spreads over the whole earth, we can love, approval was given by a pure heart, most of doubt, the thoughts are directed toward an ultimate goal, forgiveness is great, while the world is concerned, those who did nothing and those who have made an ugly thing, but that was an ugly thing, those who do not like those there are the worst, but even those are forgiven is the great novelty, the old one is finished, no one thinks any more, it does look like before, we're all born to a mother herself impregnated by the father, the father who is in heaven that your name be sanctified, because I'm not like I should be but hopefully one day be as happy today because I am what I am always someone unstable with respect to table stands with his four feet, I only have two, so I am in permanent disequilibrium, I try to stand straight, but my thoughts often travel without paying the price of constant awareness, while it does not hold, how could I meet a dull life, not the dull life is good, she can live without asking any question and I am glad to see that evolution does not change habits

Aucun commentaire: