when is it now

jeudi 11 mars 2010

Was it a happy time when how why it's not like before, I mean when I was young, I played little soldier without saying that playing war not play for peace, c 'Peace is boring, it nothing happens, while during the war it happens a lot of things short, I miss, what if it is for pets, the pet of the peace, a the two, no nothing just is not my night, I will try tomorrow, see if the gas is favorable to me, until I look at everything that goes wrong in the world, elections rigged, must be giggle, the killing of children in Nigeria, barbaric bastards, filthy, in 2010 see it, but how to understand human evolution, it does not work for everyone, some people still believe in the middle ages, dirty tricks , blood, death, whereas now we discuss, we shall reach agreement with words, not like that in Nigeria, a machete to make you understand that I do not love, then it was enough said, and children laughing, must kill him, miserable human beings, you're without love animals, worse than animals because animals do not have bad thoughts, then those people who kill, c That is not how we will move it back it back, but how far, I do not want to come back before, I prefer to move forward in trying to progress, should I do like the Nigerian return to barbarism to exist, nightmare

Aucun commentaire: