when is it now

lundi 15 mars 2010

Friday I'll see what I did Thursday and I hope to find a reason to continue, unless I decide to put everything off until tomorrow and continue my path at every step his reason to exist, and then all it is useless, just breathe to realize that life is here, without wishing to say anything, truth is silly, it's there just before me, she's the one I choose, without to do otherwise, life is a birth without choice is left for a free ride, well, almost everything is free, essentially, air, love, water is not polluted, but accessory is paying, bags, shoes, makeup, if you want the top, it is expensive, so why worry, all is well; the key is in the right exceptional circumstance, it's like I understand why that loss began when I am in full possession of my ability, it happens suddenly, it's over indifference, problems are there, they expect to be resolved, yes ! but by whom, I do not see anyone capable of understanding what it is, first and then, finally, it's over, where is the beginning, what is the meaning, are there a double bottom, clarity is not perfect for more light to see what happens, but this does not work it must move in the dark, where am I, who am I, it's time to take and let

Aucun commentaire: