when is it now

mardi 16 mars 2010

l Do not misunderstand, the road is straight, but it moves slowly, it can watch the old sink into the disappearance of seeing children grow up without end, to see me waiting for rain to break under rain makes me feel good to receive the drops of water like so many love letters that crashed on the floor, love is not of this world, sharing in depth is slight, it not last, he gets bored quickly, what else that head beside me in bed, I would have to change anything, the mattress or woman, I hesitate, I am attached to it, I expect d it more than the mattress in the vertical direction of things, we do not spend their lives lying down, none of this would have happened without it, I owe him everything and nothing at the same time, it becomes what I n would never have dreamed

Aucun commentaire: