when is it now

jeudi 25 mars 2010

in the sea of loneliness shines a red sun will not wait a second longer, then it is the black dies, no flowers or wreath, all is well so far, but here it fails, everything awry, boredom is not a solution, the damage is done, what remains to be done, passions extinct in different ways, but the main thing is to believe that the solution comes from, where I know, it depends on each one goes right, two prefer to wait, one wonders what he alone knows, will say it, then we will see if the sea level is still strong, j love to contemplate the silence take the position that I use for coffee, but that's how I finally free myself, I was unconscious, but I have enough time, how to reconcile the desire and lack, not too wrong, the equilibrium is unstable, if I pull on the rope, it breaks, you should know going in good pace, hop, hop, a sustained pace, I move through life, we'll see tomorrow, but I will probably need energy to go further, do not worry, I did not for long, just go through there to see me in a store window that I had become old, all time already passed, but which I saw nothing, I put so much time to go buy bread

Aucun commentaire: