when is it now

lundi 8 mars 2010

In a sense I agree, but not the other, I am against the other, simply because it is not me, I consider it essential to take me first in order which comes first, then I'm in the position to understand a simple word that comes from others, nothing fancy, I have no time to listen, what's the point, I often go out to try to stabilize myself in the midst of others, but I do not want contact, I avoid talking because it would disturb my equilibrium inside out, I'm fine in the middle, should not that I approach the edge, it would create problems that could take what I left, then damage is hello, just goes where I lose my foot, the hands are portable lamps, I pass the details comb to try to predict when that will destroy me, but where to look, right, left, I can not look behind me, we would feel that I spy those who follow me, and I do not want to give the impression I 'm neutral, I'm like a wall, I have to go through it, it's my destiny, so what if I miss a step, train, and more by reading the next issue, do not miss the next one, but miss your life by saying that all this means nothing, it was what it was, the following

Aucun commentaire: