when is it now

lundi 29 mars 2010

thank you all and see you soon, then everything stops, time falls ill, plunged into doubt, sad exit, what else to do, but the meaning is concerned, that become possible, I am but that is enough he to her, I hardly dare to speak for fear of scaring him, we go side by side in the discretion of a chapel, amen butter and the rest we'll see in a few years we will be safer our feelings, it is wise not to rush, you may fall, but the truth is still here, still looking before it got dark, now is a bad choice but I could come over early life passes so quickly, I have not yet realized that I have more than twenty years since more than twenty years, this time death is at my feet, it slowed down my pace in the evening I'm exhausted how to get rid of the life that passes, I would remember that moment that shines like a star in the night, distant, inaccessible, bewitching, white, stupid, sterile, I come back to me and I realize I could see without a password pleasure, expect the next

Aucun commentaire: