when is it now

jeudi 25 mars 2010

I understand nothing is possible, then why come here, okay I got lost on their way to not waste my time, time is precious, use it well to be aware of oneself in the world is a first step that requires concentration, how to be totally self-forgetting the outside world, I do not succeed all the shots, sometimes I sense someone approaching, then I lose my ability I put that time to recover, but on reflection, this wasted time has allowed me to find a new path in search of my patience, it's like that, regardless of life, while moving in a set where all stands, it is connected to others by multiple invisible son intersect at infinity, which can take temperatures without burning, and then it starts to do well, he'll call the repairman, my body does not go well, finally, he goes, but occasionally it irritates me, he sends me messages that I do not know, years have past the best, I drive problem, we never resolved, be where we are,

Aucun commentaire: