when is it now

lundi 22 mars 2010

to begin let me stress the importance of taking its time to see what will inevitably in the wrong direction, everything goes wrong and nothing goes as I will have liked, but what does this one, our strong desire to resemble an image tarnishes with time, but the heart beats without stopping, even if it is a joke, the body can shake without losing its core is still solid resistance to happiness, complications endlessly to avoid living just opposite each other, hopefully, we're together no matter what we saw, we live together, c That is all, nothing is good, but it is wrong then we can understand that the evening is here, and then in the morning, well we will not spend the night there, I have a train and we take ad strikes, how to take seriously at that point, I am only human, it is not worth knowing if one can consider all options before taking his breakfast, I'm open but I am I have to close from time to time to listen to the radio, but hey, all this does not just happen, it would be easy, but we must always be together, there's no place on earth where you can relax, there's bound tourists pass

Aucun commentaire: