when is it now

mercredi 10 mars 2010

the advent of life begins with the creation of the moment, everything is there, we can begin the first day, second, and many more if we think that tomorrow there, but for now it evening, the time to rest and take stock on the last day, that happened today, well, things that do not retain, movements of the mouth, looks, words, sweat, flavor, a package of varied emotions, and that's it, the rest you put in the dustbin of history, everything I've done right, left, in front, nothing of this exists, but in my mind there is something that can not be understood, it becomes a longing in small pieces as they awaken in the night, but of course it is impossible to ask as it back when you want, this information is hidden from consciousness, it is an emotion for me to return my twenties, my god, it all looks like nothing, why live, why die, just stay where we are, without wanting something other than nothing, I did nothing today, as best it can be said that I am someone who does not much, but meanwhile I just want to see me as I am, should make a wish, tomorrow I'll be happy with me

Aucun commentaire: