when is it now

lundi 29 mars 2010

overall I'm going to, for cons I feel that the body is evil, it is hurting, body and soul, the end justifies the simple life, more vacuum to undo, of hours to bathe naked, no sore teeth, but I'd like to break them in half once and for all, that others go to be hanged, I'm not at home, there are days of mourning where the expectation is on vacation, I 'm alone with me, say more than that does not in a 'No, I'm not sure I can start with the necessary seriousness, I prefer to finish first to avoid understanding that I lost everything in life, l 'desire extinguished like a fire in the rain, lack fainted, I wonder how I could imagine living badly, I'm fine and so what if tomorrow brings bad news, I live minute by minutes is divine, the weather is breaking ground in a nut Now, more empty ideas, I move quickly to avoid bumping into furniture, otherwise I feel hurt in my flesh, I exist, therefore, a real character with a body, sacred surprise, but soon forget

Aucun commentaire: