when is it now

lundi 8 mars 2010

without contradicting myself I can say that I am able to say what I say but not a word more, I do not regret having said things that I did not say, but as the floor moves faster than thought, I can not guarantee immediate success, everything happens as time mixed randomly ordered, is the history of humanity always seeking what it is and after all, why not stop at satisfaction first, pleasure limited to time, provided that there have many, but one is sure of anything, unlike any advance without asking because they did not have time to ask others, we must move fast because time is short, it is already noon, I'm not ready yet, but I can ask forgiveness, it will save me taking everything at the same time, I keep a little for later, is the life experience gave me this reaction to take what comes easily, and everything goes, that can do, is to face facts, it was only yesterday, but tomorrow everything is new, I do admit nothing of the place that I frequented during my childhood, I grew up, I stopped eating bread with chocolate, I no longer believe that the rain falls from the sky, all crashes in my head, the first order has disappeared,

Aucun commentaire: