when is it now

mardi 23 mars 2010

that's how it goes, otherwise I'm bored, time to wait it out, but it does not, it stays, then we must find a solution that acts quickly without side effect, something natural, a plant that eats beans magic, to mount at the top, but not be too believe in legends, it is to pass the time, which happen anyway, but when it is busy it goes faster, a impression that it goes faster, in reality, it is aging so quickly that by doing nothing, so I prefer to choose something I like, one can quickly understand what happens when I find myself in the foot the carpet, then I have a space big enough to put my boogers, I never know where to put the fear of not finding them then it's still a part of me certainly this is not the most noble, but I'm committed when I have torn violently from my nostrils to punish me block breathing, it hurt to the brain that has not understood what was happening, but it had to do, undoubtedly advance in the certainty of what I do, for cons I do not know if I'll know everything, but it does not care, the life advances in automatic and myself one day, two days, ten years

Aucun commentaire: