when is it now

lundi 29 mars 2010

future said nothing and after I made a special reason like a pizza cools faster than the eating, this is not a reason to want to make a good meal outside school holidays, a simple ceremony without small oven but with patience you're under stress, envy rises but the evil remains, what to do to make it jump, a story that ends badly, or teeth that grind, not missing the next No. I'll soon start counting the days, but if I start with a day should end even stupid, or so I passed it to my neighbor, he loves beer, I like to drink water, they say that it is good for arteries, but the mystery of life remains intact, like milk when it did not remove the cream, attention it got better, I breathe as if I was in the mountains, just by looking at the meaning of wind was a real feeling of missing the essential, such as human relations, incentives to say yes, but not wins, fortunately, we will not be impressed by the newcomers, who are they, what do they must wait for the truth to sort through the sewers

Aucun commentaire: