when is it now

mercredi 3 mars 2010

when I knew who I was, I had a surprise, what it is I that pile of flesh, I do not see too heavy and too little to listen to others, this weight m ' obsessed not leave today, always lugging with old ideas never restarted because I am impervious to others' ideas, I am alone in my head thinking only of me, someone willing to sleep if I find a bed, but it is beside me, I have a step to find the oblivion of all disasters around the world that I watched on TV, then I took a dessert, saying, how all these people who do not eat every day, but it is unbearable taking another slice of cake, but do to save humanity, I find it hard to save me from myself and stupidity boredom, how could I think more than a minute to all those unfortunates who have no food, no home, no more and sing even when it is far from it in France, insurance replacement This lack of superfluous, you had a modern lifestyle, you lost, do not worry, we are here to make some money that you took all these years, everything is organized The aid comes in too many while in Haiti it has been weeks in France we are so rich they can give bags of clothing that does more, we buy so we do knows where to put all these cases, it is nice to help,
Robert! So just put in a bag of clothing last year, I have bought others since

Aucun commentaire: