when is it now

dimanche 28 mars 2010

but now the sun, he who was hiding behind the clouds, I wonder what can he do during those hours when it is hidden by clouds, I tell myself that that's how it happens, Then I think of something else, we can not spend his life thinking about something else, then I am and I am, even when I think of something else I am in the same place, yet I can go far in my thinking,sometimes I hear and I do not understand what I said because I left the community a yellow fog where I am, so when you cut me in the reality, I jump and I passed my way, how can one be several things at the same time, we only live once, so spend the time to be in a path laid out for us by ensuring a good person, every step I take along in a direction flat with blue lights that remind me of my beach vacation, but watch the temperature if it goes up I get down, I do not want to look like anyone to spend some ointment on the foot, but Here the desire then bounces crash on the moon

Aucun commentaire: